The next Accounting Research Workshop will take place at the University of Zurich, Switzerland, on June 20–21, 2019. The workshop aims to promote the exchange and discussion of state-of-the-art research in accounting.
We invite papers analyzing issues in Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting and Auditing from an economic perspective. The primary focus of the workshop is on papers that use economic modelling.
Empirical and experimental papers that test economic models will also be considered for the workshop.
- Corporate governance and executive compensation
- Economic consequences of accrual accounting
- Economics of financial reporting and standard setting
- Economic roles of auditing
- Financial disclosure, earnings management and cost of capital
- Performance measurement and incentive design
- Transfer pricing and budgeting
Call for Papers
An electronic version of the submitted paper should be sent directly to
The deadline for paper submission is February 01, 2019. To allow for early travel planning, the acceptance decision will be taken in a timely manner but no later than March 31, 2019.