The next Accounting Research Workshop will take place at the University of Basel (Switzerland) on June 22-23, 2017. The workshop aims to promote the exchange and discussion of state-of-the-art research in accounting.
We invite papers analyzing issues in Managerial Accounting, Financial Accounting and Auditing from an economic perspective. The focus of the workshop is on papers that use analytical modelling.
Empirical and experimental submissions are also welcome, provided that they are visibly based on economic models and empirically test their predictions.
– Corporate governance and executive compensation
– Economics of financial reporting and standard setting
– Transfer pricing and budgeting
– Financial disclosure, earnings management and cost of capital
– Economic consequences of accrual accounting
– Performance measurement and incentive design
– Economic roles of auditing
Call for Papers
The deadline for paper submission was February 01, 2017.