The workshop aims to promote the exchange and discussion of state-of-the-art research in accounting. We invite papers analyzing issues in all areas of accounting research from an economic perspective.
The primary focus of the workshop is on papers that use economic modelling. Empirical and experimental papers that test economic models will also be considered for the workshop.
- Corporate governance and executive compensation
- Economic consequences of accrual accounting
- Economics of financial reporting and standard setting
- Economic roles of auditing
- Financial disclosure, earnings management and cost of capital
- Performance measurement and incentive design
- Transfer pricing and budgeting
Deadline for paper submission in 2025 will be announced.